Thank you, Ophelia, and a big “greetings!” to everyone stopping over. But honestly, I’m only doing now what I should have done much earlier. Hopefully many more male skeptical/atheist bloggers will add their statements of support.
About the Author
Described as "intelligent but self-destructive," Foster Disbelief spent his twenties furiously attempting to waste his potential in a haze of religion and heroin. Science and atheism allowed him to escape his twin addictions and he now spends his days attempting to make the most of his three remaining brain cells.
Turn ons: Science, Skepticism, Feminism, Atheism, IPAs, Merlot, Psychology, Biblical Scholarship, Astronomy, and Progressive politics.
Turn offs: Anti-Vaxxers, Fundamentalists, Racists, Misogyny, Homophobia, Santorum, Fascists, Astrology, Coors Light, Quacks, and Jenny McCarthy.
Sending messages to email@example.com will sometimes result in responses, At the very least, a real human will read the words your fingers typed.
- Will Someone Please Ask Abigail Breslin Where She Parks Her Unicorn, and If Fairies Really Have Wings?
- Emily Yoffe Swears She Isn’t Being a Rape Apologist While Writing a Piece of Rape Apologia
- “If Her Name Starts With ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ, Then She Wants The “D”"
- I Don’t Even Know What to Say….Part 2
- I Don’t Even Know What to Say…..Part 1
- "Facts" that aren't facts
- Ask an Ex-Junkie
- Drug War Stories
- Good News!!!!
- News of the Weird
- Police Misconduct
- Religious Liars
- Religious Lunacy
- Science doesn't work that way
- Sunday Listening Pleasure
- What Century is It Again?